Please read this before Scheduling Your Appointment
We are now seeing clients in the office again on a limited basis. I highly encourage anyone with concerns and especially those in high-risk groups to consider a phone or video call instead. There are a number of ways to send us information digitally or for those more comfortable with paper documents, you can priority mail them, request a courier, or place them in the secure safes by our office door. The office building is open Monday-Friday from 7am-6pm
Please make sure to click the appropriate link below:
- Phone Appointment: You will be called at the number you provide when making the appointment.
- Video Appointment: A link to access the video call will be sent to the email you provide 1 day in advance of your scheduled appointment time.
- Office Appointment: You want to meet in person at our office. Maricopa County requires you to wear a mask.
- To Reschedule: The original confirmation email has a link you can use to change your appointment.
- SmartPractice: If you are an employee of SmartPractice. please click here.
Click one of the options below to schedule your appointment.