Please read this before Scheduling Your Appointment
We are now seeing clients in the office again on a limited basis. I highly encourage anyone with concerns and especially those in high-risk groups to consider a phone or video call instead. There are a number of ways to send us information digitally or for those more comfortable with paper documents, you can priority mail them or drop them in the bag on the office door.
Please make sure to click the appropriate link below:
- Phone Appointment: You will be called at the number you provide when making the appointment.
- Video Appointment: A link to access the video call will be sent to the email you provide 1 day in advance of your scheduled appointment time.
- Office Appointment: You want to meet in person at our office. Maricopa County requires you to wear a mask.
- To Reschedule: The original confirmation email has a link you can use to change your appointment.
- SmartPractice: If you are looking for SmartPractice appointments, please click here.
Click one of the options below to schedule your appointment.