If you still require an office appointment they are available if needed. However, please note these new requirements below.
- You cannot come into the office without an appointment.
- To ensure social distancing, only half of the normal appointments for office visits will be available so you should schedule early.
- Clients must not have symptoms of any transmissible illness and must not have been in contact with anyone who had COVID like symptoms within the past 14 days.
- Clients must not have had a COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days
- No one other than the taxpayers can come to their appointment.
- A mask must be worn at all times.
- All touch surfaces will be wiped down by us in between appointments but this does not guarantee your safety.
- Since these extra procedures will require significant time, an additional fee of $50 will be added to your bill if you require an in-person appointment from February 1st – April 15th.
By scheduling an office appointment you agree to each statement above and release Andrew J. Mark, CPA PLLC from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
Schedule Office Appointment